DJI Mavic 3 PRO FlyMore Combo (RC)
The DJI Mavic 3 Series features next-level imaging performance. The DJI Mavic 3 Pro’s triple-camera system ushers in a new era of camera drones by housing three sensors and lenses with different focal lengths. Equipped with a Hasselblad camera and dual tele cameras, Mavic 3 Pro is a triple-camera drone that unlocks new shooting perspectives, allowing you to embrace creative freedom further, capture fascinating scenery, explore photographic storytelling, and make cinematic masterpieces.
- Integrated triple-camera solution – Hasselblad camera and dual Tele cameras.
- Hasselblad (24mm) Camera: 4/3 CMOS, 5/1K/50fps, 4K/120fps, 48MP. Supports 12-bit RAW photos with 12.8 stops of native dynamic range.
- Medium Tele Camera (70mm): 1/1.3-inch CMOS, 4K/60fps, 48MP.
- Tele Camera (166m): ½-inch CMOS, 4K/60fps, 12MP, 7x optical zoom, and up to 28x hybrid zoom.
- Mavic 3 Pro Cine: All three cameras support Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding.
- Maximum flight time of 43 minutes.
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing.
- O3+ video transmission for stable signals up to 8km (CE) and up to 1080p/60fps HD live feed.
Benefit from intelligent features to streamline aerial photography and videography
FocusTrack: Hasselblad camera and the medium Tele camera support FocusTrack, which includes ActiveTrack 5.0, Spotlight, and Point of Interest, enabling stable tracking shots in multiple directions.
MasterShots: Automatically shoot, edit, add soundtracks, and generate cinematic footage afterward.
QuickShots: Perform diverse camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.
Panorama: Directly compose a 100MP lossless panorama photo to capture a more breathtaking landscape.
High-Speed QuickTransfer: Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller.
LightCut: Connect Mavic 3 Pro wirelessly to the LightCut app on your phone for quick previewing of clips and AI-based One-Tap Edit without downloading the footage, and choose from a template library to make your content pop.
DJI Mavic 3 PRO FlyMore Combo (RC) – Cameras
Mavic 3 Pro’s triple camera system is equipped with multiple focal lengths, helping content creators achieve an even richer camera language and fully express creativity with superior multi-scenario capabilities.
Benefit from improved efficiency of a tri-camera system: Tap the display to switch between various focal lengths and easily incorporate distinct composition styles for different scenarios.
4/3 Hasselblad Camera
The Hasselblad camera is engineered for high-class content creation.
- Professional-grade Video Specifications: 5.1K/50fps and DCI 4K/120fps video capabilities.
- Unforgettable Image Details: Supports shooting 12-bit RAW photos with a native dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops. The camera (24mm equivalent) can capture 20MP imagery and has an adjustable aperture of f/2.8-f/11.
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution: Capture impressive shots without the need for heavy post-production or complex colour presets.
- New 10-bit D-Log M Colour Mode: Supports recording up to one billion colours to deliver natural colour gradations with delicate details. D-Log M mode increases post-production efficiency, without losing quality or image clarity.
- Eye-catching Content: Unforgettable content with Night Shots and Hyperlapse.
1/1.3-inch CMOS Medium Tele Camera
The medium Tele camera compresses the depth of field and focus to highlight the subject and create a robust visual centre of gravity, giving camera movement a unique sense of space.
- 4K/60fps: Enjoy high image quality, and explore the possibility of photographic storytelling with the 70mm focal length to heighten visual tension.
- 10-bit D-Log M: The new D-Log M colour mode can capture footage with a high dynamic range and facilitate more efficient colour grading.
- HLG: Recording in HLG mode retains more colour information and highlights details for greater flexibility during post-production.
- Hyperlapse: Shoot timelapse video with the 3x optical zoom, and take advantage of the 70mm focal length’s unique sense of spatial compression.
1/2-inch CMOS Tele Camera
This Tele camera (166mm eq) has powerful zoom capabilities, enabling you to capture quality imagery without the risk of flying too close. This improves efficiency and provides a safer flight.
- Upgraded Tele Camera: Higher resolution and a wider f/3.4 aperture – compared to the original Mavic 3.
- Dynamic Zoom Functionality: Supports 4K/60fps video with 7x optical zoom and 12MP photos. The hybrid zoom reaches up to 28x zoom.