CZI GL300 high Power Searchlight & Gimble
GL300 high power gimbal searchlight. Power up to 300W, luminous flux exceeds 20,000 lumens.
The product has optical lens groups which can project a clearer and brighter beam at a 45-degree angle, to meet the needs of a large area of emergency lighting. Equipped with a three-axis gimbal which made the irradiation angle more flexible to adjust, it can project intensity lighting to the target location away from the crowd at a safe distance.
GL300 is with CZI standardized quick-release interface and can be adapted to all kinds of industry drones.
It can directly take power from the drone to meet short time light illumination for emergency search and rescue needs. With its portable fit size and strong light flash mode, it meets rapid
field deployment for emergency search and rescue, law enforcement, firefight, and power grid used for night operations.
– 7 LED beads
– 300W high power
– 21000lm lumen value
– 45-degree illumination for a larger area Powered by tethering power system and gimbal movement – With tethering power system to maintain working over 10 hours fixed point light illumination
– Can use drone battery providing emergency light illumination
– Three-axis gimbal rotation for multi-angles of light illumination
– Optical lens imaging technology
– Even and clear brightness
– No reflective cup designs
– No side effects light spot Standard interface for general payloads
– Use the DJI Skyport V2.0 interface
– Adapting to DJI matrix M300 RTK
– CZI general quick release mount interface